mandag 11. april 2011

Oh shiiiit!

Hi!

I got tired of Fight Night. I really did. It was all too serious. I hated writing recap having to remember everything about every game. It was just a chore. So, I'll let it stay online, so you can go back and read it when you wanna, but this is my new home.

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do here. I won't have any kind of regular schedule of posting this and that and whatever and NEED to do anything. I will just post whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. And it will probably be more ranty and thoughts-based and less analytical and serious than the old one. I will primarily focus on the Wings, but if I feel like writing about something else, like the Tigers, Lions, Wolverines or Scotland's rugby squad, I will do so. You have been warned.

I would like to thank Tom, Amanda and Shawna for encouraging me to do this and for asking for posts.

If you wanna be blogrolled, then drop me a tweet, DM or a comment with the link and I'll get it done ASAP.

This is a new adventure and I have as little idea as you guys about what will happen here. But it will be fun. Happy reading!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar